Join Moss Adams this June at the RiverPlace Hotel in Portland, OR for the 2015 Credit Union Conference! So much has changed since the Great Recession and we all continue to deal with its impacts. Attend this year’s conference to learn from a great line up of speakers on how you can navigate the current environment to better poise you for long term success.
This year’s Credit Union Conference covers a variety of topics:
- Delivering on tangible results
- Navigating your acquisition strategies
- The Credit Union Business Model—Strategic considerations and issues for credit unions
- The pending expected credit loss model
- DFI’s perspective on regulatory hot buttons
- Current economic conditions and outlook
- Regulatory compliance landscape
- Legal update
- Trends in cybersecurity
Spots are $299/person and include all conference materials, breakfast and lunch on both days, and a great mixer on Thursday evening. Come and join Moss Adams this June for what’s sure to be a great event!