The ASRA’s Pain Medicine Meeting will take place this year from November 17-19, 2016 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California. It’s an exciting time for ASRA and pain medicine physicians as the society and discipline continue to grow and adapt to the ever-changing health care world in which we live. These changes bring challenges for our members and our goal for this meeting is to provide information and insight that may help you navigate these waters. Content highlights include:
· Headaches and migraines for the pain physician
· Workshops and panel discussions on Regenerative Medicine
· Impact of the Affordable Care Act on documentation, coding and billing
· 2016 Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule and its impact on reimbursement
· Opioid prescription and new CDC guidelines
· Pros and cons of cannabis
· Interactive sessions on complications in pain medicine
· How to measure data outcomes in pain management
Registration is now open for all you early birds thru September 30. Regular registration is from October 1- November 8. Onsite registration is also possible on November 9.
Before registration, feel free to read this welcome letter from Ricardo Vallejo MD, PhD and Chair of Scientific/Education Planning Committee 2016.
To book a room or find directions to the hotel click here.